|Health & Safety Audits
Health and Safety UK safety audits give you a higher level of good health and safety practice as recognised and encouraged by government. We show you what is required and carry out the process.What is Health and Safety Auditing?
Health and safety auditing is a management method that is recommended by the Health and Safety Executive. (HSE)An audit will show exactly how you measure up to legal requirements and whether your performance is up to standard. It will act as a benchmark for all the health and safety factors listed below:
Scope of the Health and Safety Audit.
1. Accidents and first-aid
4. Display screen equipment
5. Electrical safety
6. Emergency lighting
7. Environmental protection
8. Fire prevention and precautions
9. Emergency procedures
10. Hazardous substances
11. Housekeeping and cleanliness
12. Information and communication
13. Lifts and lifting equipment
14. Manual handling operations
16. Occupational health
17. Plant rooms and machinery
18. Risk assessment requirements
19. Safety Policy
20. Safety signs and notices
22. Use of vehicles including lift trucks
23. Water services
We will prepare a comprehensive report that identifies where action is needed and why.
- Compliance chart
- Health and safety law
- Scope of the audit
Recommendations will be shown as categories.
1. Those that must be addressed because the law demands it
2. Those that are best practice
3. Improvements to health and safety worthy of consideration