Banksman/Vehicle Reversing Assistant Training
Banksman Certificated Training Course
Banksman / Reversing Assistant training ensures that you meet your legal requirements and reduces the risk of expensive accidents when carrying out reversing manoeuvres. Every year a number of people are killed and seriously injured by vehicles on company sites. This course trains staff to reverse vehicles safely and avoid accidents.
Banksman / Reversing Assistant Training
Who should attend
Any banksman , reversing assistant (yardman), responsible for assisting in the manoeuvring and loading/unloading of vehicles.
Those who are involved with vehicle movements in factory yards warehouses, loading bays and storage depots.
- To know and understand the roles of the vehicle driver and the banksman/ reversing assistant in reversing operations
- The identification of areas of danger within sites
- To understand the key issues arising out of reversing and manoeuvring
- Identify areas of danger for reversing vehicles
- Demonstrate recommended HSE code of signals and reversing procedure
Delegates who successfully complete this course will be awarded a Banksman Certificate of Competence.
- Staff will have the competence required to reverse or manoeuvre vehicles by signals either individually or as a team
- HGV Reversing operations carried out in a competent way
- Reduction of risk of injury to staff and members of the public
- Reduced vehicle and property damage caused by reversing vehicles
Maximum Number of Delegates: 4 /half day course
Handout: Comprehensive course handout
Duration: Half day 4 people can be trained. Full day 8 people can be trained.
Costs £425 half day £775 full day
Further information can be obtained by contacting us by email email@example.com or by Tel 01332 840925 Mob 07973 193007
For details of prosecutions refer to News Section
For course comments refer to Testimonials
Further information on this topic visit the HSE Website